Productivity Improvement Practice
Benefits to you
- Learners benefit by developing practical skills and knowledge to enhance employability or progress onto higher education qualifications in productivity improvement.
- Employers gain strategic-thinking employees with the ability to develop detailed project plans, from identification to evaluation
- Provides learners with opportunities to liaise with a wider range of stakeholders within the business
- The work-based project can be beneficial to employers and can be specified by the employer
- Supports capital investment priorities in the local economy
- Improves skill level and can generate social mobility for the local workforce
Our suite of Productivity Improvement Practice qualifications have been developed to support and enhance work-based roles, giving learners the opportunity to improve the performance of their teams through productivity improvements from initial identification to evaluation.
- NOCN Level 3 Award in Productivity Improvement Practice (a great place to start!)
- NOCN Level 4 Certificate in Productivity Improvement Practice
- NOCN Level 5 Award in Productivity Improvement Practice
- NOCN Level 5 Certificate in Productivity Improvement Practice
- NOCN Level 5 Diploma in Productivity Improvement Practice
NOCN Level 4 Certificate and Level 4 Diploma in The Management of Productivity
The NOCN Level 4 Certificate in The Management of Productivity is a 14 credit qualification. Learners must achieve all 14 credits from the optional units.
The NOCN Level 4 Diploma in The Management of Productivity is a 38 credit qualification and has. Learners must achieve 38 credits from the optional units.
NOCN Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Productivity and Performance
The NOCN Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Productivity and Performance is ideal for upskilling operational managers and supports the Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Standard.
Learners must achieve 43 credits from the 7 mandatory components below for this qualification. There is also an additional unit which learners may undertake, but this is not required in order to achieve the qualification.