NOCN provides consultancy and research service in the UK and Internationally for employers, professional bodies and governments. Areas of specialism include Productivity Management, Big Skills Workforce Development, Capacity Building and Education Policy Development, including TVET (Technical & Vocational Education & Training).
These consultation services include:
- Design of qualification frameworks
- Assessments and testing
- Quality assurance
- Internal and external verification
- Employer training programme development and endorsement
- Online learning and assessment tools
- Set up and operation of Sector Skills Council Services
- Set and operation of profitable training centres and educational institutes
- Management of training centres’ capabilities and quality
- Training programmes for the workplace
- Training Trainers and Assessors
- Diagnostic reviews of skills gaps and training needs
- Pilot programmes delivery
- Feasibility Reports to raise the standards of training centres
- Research on skills policies and systems
NOCN Group offer and deliver Education, Assessment, both internal and external Quality Assurance qualifications and bespoke Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programmes for educational practitioners. This includes bespoke CPD packages to suit all aspects of the external personnel from its 1000+ registered training centres, including the network of 200+ External Quality Assurers (EQA), who need training and CPD to maintain competency within the industry.
Big Skills Programmes
This will support Indian States to leverage the investment in major infrastructure in order to increase skilling and the capacity of the workforce not just for the project they are engaged on but for subsequent projects. The Big Skills approach is designed to take people from all parts of society, including those who are unemployed and give them the necessary skills; those building the human capital in the State.