Our offer to Training Providers
NOCN Recognised Centres must work to high quality standards and have effective quality management systems and processes in place to underpin delivery of NOCN units and qualifications.
Recognised Centres are monitored on a regular basis against the Centre Agreement, NOCN policies and procedures, and the requirements set out in the NOCN Centre Handbook.
Recognised Centres are required to have:
- Robust assessment practices, Internal Quality Assurance and standardisation which support External Verification
- Appropriate staffing, resources, management and administrative arrangements, polices and procedures
We also support centres in developing a Quality Assurance System which works for them and we can provide guidance and templates to help. Essentially we require centres to have a system which is appropriate for them, which meets NOCN requirements and that there is evidence that the system has been implemented effectively. NOCN also works with centres to identify opportunities for quality improvement in order to achieve Direct Claims Status
By working closely with our centres to ensure high quality provision and robust Quality Assurance Systems, we add to the value and confidence of NOCN certificates.
The five key benefits of being an NOCN centre are:
- Access to high quality products
- Responsive, flexible service
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Competitive and transparent pricing
- Simple approval process