Management of Productivity
Benefits to you
- Learners benefit by developing the knowledge and the skills necessary to manage, assess, improve and develop productivity and competitiveness
- Level 5 and 7 learners will develop core leadership skills to drive productivity and performance
- Employers gain strategic-thinking employees with the ability to manage and lead effective and productive teams
- Provides learners with opportunities to enhance interdepartmental relationships in an engaging and consistent way
- Supports capital investment priorities in the local economy
We offer a wide range of management and leadership productivity qualifications developed with the UK Institute of Productivity and UK professional membership management institute to continuously and sustainably improve productivity, performance and competitiveness.
- NOCN Level 4 Certificate in Management of Productivity
- NOCN Level 4 Diploma Management of Productivity
- NOCN Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Productivity & Performance
- NOCN Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Leadership of Performance and Productivity
- NOCN Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Leadership of Performance and Productivity
- NOCN Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Leadership of Performance and Productivity
NOCN Level 4 Certificate and Level 4 Diploma in The Management of Productivity
The NOCN Level 4 Certificate in The Management of Productivity is a 14 credit qualification. Learners must achieve all 14 credits from the optional units.
The NOCN Level 4 Diploma in The Management of Productivity is a 38 credit qualification and has. Learners must achieve 38 credits from the optional units.
NOCN Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Productivity and Performance
The NOCN Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Productivity and Performance is ideal for upskilling operational managers and supports the Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Standard.
Learners must achieve 43 credits from the 7 mandatory components below for this qualification. There is also an additional unit which learners may undertake, but this is not required in order to achieve the qualification.