Productivity Improvement Programme in the Middle-East/Gulf
NOCN and training provider Jafcon’s Level 5 Productivity Improvement Practice suite of qualifications is designed for organisations in the Middle-East and Gulf in a wide range of sectors including aviation, banking and financial services, construction, education, logistics, manufacturing, Oil and Gas, and the public sector.
What we delivered
This suite of qualifications includes an Award, Certificate, and Diploma and is designed for managers, practitioners, supervisors, aspiring future managers and students in their final year. The qualifications enable learners to progress, gain knowledge and improve productivity at team, department, and strategic levels; driving business success and expansion. There is significant potential return on investment from cost savings and productivity gains through this training.
Where we added value
Companies that have completed the programme include:
• Bahrain Petroleum Company, which reported a $4 Million saving.
• Bahrain National Gas (Banagas), which identified savings of $5.08 Million and gathered detailed data on productivity levels across the business.
• Dubai World, which identified a number of projects and improvement opportunities.
• Bahrain Airport Services, which put 20 senior employees through the programme who are now potential future leaders of the organisation, leading to significant financial savings and return on investment.
• BMMI Group, which put 21 internal consultants through the programme and has seen a marked improvement in productivity.
“BMMI recommends the Productivity Improvement Practices (PIP) to other companies and especially to those companies who seek real and effective improvements of the company’s productivity and the uplifting of their employees.” Mr. Mohammed Turaif, Manager, HR Operations & Administration at BMMI Group.